The Tennessee Electronic Library
(TEL) is a virtual library that you can access from your home pc, your school library computer lab, or your iPhone – anywhere with an internet connection. TEL provides access to over 400,000 electronic resources, including magazines, scholarly journals, podcasts, videos, e-books, test preparation materials, federal census records, Tennessee primary source materials, and more!
Keyboarding Skills Essential for Successful Completion of
the 5th Grade Writing Assessment
Next year, 5th grade students will be expected to complete the TCAP Writing Assessment online using a computer. In order to successfully complete the test online, 5th grade students will work to develop good keyboarding skills. The following keyboarding games and programs can help your child get a jump start on learning these essential skills.
Click the following to access keyboarding games for students.
The Security Department of Knox County Schools has outlined several suggestions from the School Safety and Security Plan that they would like for us to implement. Please review and adhere to the following school guidelines. Thank you in advance for helping us insure the safety of all students at all times.
- When visiting the school for any reason and for any duration of time, check into the school through the front office.
Sign in and obtain a yellow pass.
This pass should be visible at all times.
- Make sure your child has everything they need for school before leaving home.
- Ensure that your child knows dismissal plans for the day before leaving home.
- If you need to check your child out of school, please do so prior to 2:15.
- Limit lunch visits as much as possible.
- Please do not park in the car circle at any time during the day for even a short length of time. This zone needs to be accessible to emergency vehicles at all times.